Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Beautiful Moments Tile Decor

 I decided to stamp onto this tile using 
the 'Beautiful Moments' stamp set!

Oh what fun!
And it was so easy to do!
 Isn't it just sooo pretty!!!!!
I just LOVE this decor. 

How did I do it?

  • I stamped using Memento ink onto the tile.
  • I then colored it using my Stampin' Blends.

 I have a cork square piece on the back side of this tile.
I WILL NOT use this as a coaster, as I don't want it to get wet.
I will display it on an easel stand & use a a decor.
 
 NOTE:  
Want to make a coaster tile to put your glass onto?
You could do this, but be very careful. 
You CAN lightly seal it using a Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss spray.
But be sure you use a very LIGHT spray & let it dry completely.
You can spray a few times to get a nice coat on it.
BUT know that IF you add too much spray over it, it will run & you'll ruin the stamped image on the tile!
I highly suggest that if you want to make a tile to use to put your glass onto that you use Stazon ink, a simple stamp design & little or no coloring on it.  

stamp set:  'Beautiful Moments
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Highland Heather, Light Old Olive, Dark Crumb Cake, Ivory
other:  Wink of Stella (added this over the flowers)
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment