Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Beautiful Moments Tile

 I decided to stamp onto this craft tile using 
the 'Beautiful Moments' stamp set!

Oh what fun!
And it was so easy to do!
 Isn't it just sooo pretty!!!!!

How did I do it?

  • I stamped using Memento ink onto the craft tile.
  • I then colored it using my Stampin' Blends.
  • I lightly sealed it using a Rust-Oleum Clear Gloss.

 I have a cork square piece on the back side of this tile.
I WILL NOT use this as a true coaster, as I don't want it to get wet.
I will display it by getting an easel stand for it.

stamp set:  'Beautiful Moments
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Highland Heather, Light Old Olive, Dark Crumb Cake, Ivory
other:  Wink of Stella (added this over the flowers)
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment