Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tombstone Treat Boxes with Ghosts!

 This is my 2 weeks to Halloween countdown! 
 
This is just "OH" SO CUTE!
Look at these adorable ghosts looking out this tombstone window!
Aren't they just adorable!
 When you take off the tombstone box lid, the ghosts pop up!
I hope that you like this little Halloween treat box!
 
I have a jam packed weekend with company staying here,
Nathan is racing all weekend, I have 4 stamp classes, 
plus a niece getting married later today.
Which means.....we are not getting much sleep around here.
SO today's post is short & sweet & I'll get it updated with supplies 
& more information in the next few days!
 
Gotta run.....I still have lots to do before I have a house full 
of stampers coming to our home today! 
I can't wait to see them & stamp!

I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment