Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

 
WOO HOO!!  
This is my 1 week to Halloween Countdown post. 
Check out this adorable little Halloween treat box!!

I used the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle & 'Banner Year' stamp sets.
 The witches hat is from the Frightful Tags Dies.
The box is one of the Acetate Card Boxes-
#144628= $7.00, pg. 137 in the Annual Catalog.
I cut an Acetate Card Box in half, so that I could 
get 2 of these treat boxes out of one of them.
This is what it looks like opened up!
Just put your favorite treat inside of it.
I put a rice crispie treat in this one.
 Isn't this just soooo cute!!
I just love it!!
And I hope that you do too! 
Here is the pattern for you on the Pumpkin Pie insert!


Here are the measurements & supplies:
stamp set:  'Pretty Pumpkins' & 'Banner Year'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 3/8 x 5 1/2"- score at 2 7/8" & 3 1/2".  Then die cut along top edge.
  • Basic White- 2 1/2"- stamp pumpkins & die cut
  • Black Glitter Paper- 1 1/2" strip- die cut Witches Hat
designer paper:  Cute Halloween- 2 7/8 x 4 3/8"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Pumpkin Pie; Light Pumpkin Pie; Light Cajun Craze; Dark Crumb Cake; Light Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Detailed Pumpkin Dies; Frightful Tags Dies; Basic Borders Dies; Black & White Gingham Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Acetate Card Box (cut in half so you get 2 boxes)
I also used velcro dots to hold the lid shut.

I am sorry I didn't get a post done for yesterday!!  I have been gone this weekend for a team retreat I hosted & I spent my weekend stamping!!  I didn't have very good internet reception while gone & I didn't have time to get my post done before I left.  

ENJOY!!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment