Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Peaceful Cabin

This is a totally Susie card.
I just LOVE how it turned out!

Clean, simple & elegant!
These words pretty much say it all for this card don't you think!

I used the awesome 'Peaceful Cabin' Bundle!
This whole suite has endless possibilities!!
It is my favorite fold.
It is just a simple Z fold!
 
Look at these COOL embossed Snowflakes!
WOW!
They are from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder combo pack
on page 155 in the Annual Catalog!
How did I do this?
 
NOTE:  I used my Stamparatus for positioning when stamping the trees & the cabin!
  1. snowflake DSP= 2 x 4"
  2. Layer onto a Smoky Slate piece of card stock= 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  3. Stamp trees at the top edge of a piece of Basic White card stock= 3 x 4" & then die cut.
  4. Stamp words onto the bottom edge of this piece of card stock (under the trees).
  5. Stamp cabin on lower edge of a piece of Basic White card stock= 3 x 4" & then die cut.
  6. Layer cabin right above the words.  This will make the trees show behind the cabin then!
Wow huh!
So what do you think?
 
I just LOVE this Peaceful Place Suite!
I love ALL of it!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me for my 
October monthly classes will be making!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Cabin' & 'Words of Cheer'
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic Gray- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with snowflakes-Wintry 3D Embossing Folder
  • Smoky Slate- 1/2 x 5 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- stamp trees onto top part of this & words onto onto lower part of this & die cut around top of trees
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- stamp cabin onto lower part of this & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Peaceful Place DSP- 2 x 4"
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Stamparatus; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Cabin Dies; Wintry 3D Embossing Folder (Snowflakes); White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensionals glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: