Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins Halloween Treat Box

 Today is my 4 weeks to Halloween countdown!
Check out this cute little box!!
What type of things can you put into it?
I put a rice krispies treat into it!
 
But aren't these pumpkins just adorable!!
I wanted you to see that this 'Pretty Pumpkins' Bundle isn't just 
for fall, but works perfectly for Halloween too!
 
Today I'm spending my day stamping with all that are joining me
for my Annual Holiday Extravaganza Class.
 
Measurements for the box=
6 1/2 x 8"
score on 6 1/2" side= 1" & 5"
score on 8" side= 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" & 7"
 
Here are the supplies & measurements-
stamp set:  'Pretty Pumpkins'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 6 1/2 x 8"- measurements above for box
  • Pumpkin Pie- Belly Band- 1 x 8 1/2"- score at 2", 3" 5 5/8" & 6 5/8"
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp pumpkin onto, color & die cut out with Detailed Pumpkin Dies
designer paper:  
  • Cute Halloween DSP- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Black Glitter Paper- 2" strip- die cut Witches Hat from the Frightful Tags Dies
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Cajun Craze; Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie; Light Soft Suede; Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Frightful Tags Dies; Detailed Pumpkin Dies; Scissors (to cut out leaves); dimensionals; Tear & Tape (to adhere Belly Band ends together)
 
Thank you for stopping by.
And be sure you stop back by again.
I hope you have a very special Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! My granddaughters would love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- so glad you like this Karen!! Have fun creating these cute little pumpkins for your granddaughters!! Happy Stamping! Hugs-SUSIE

      Delete