Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper with 'Amazing You'!

WOW- here is a great All Occasions card!!  I love it! 

This is actually a sneak peek at one of the cards I have created for my upcoming Annual All Occasions Card Class!  So for those you joining me for this upcoming class, you get to make this card. 

I LOVE this Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper!  Talk about GORGEOUS!

 I've shared it a few other time here on my blog & some of the images I've colored with the Stampin' Blends.  But on this card I just left it plan.  Check out how it shines!  The gold & silver embossing both show & shine here!
Don't you just love it!  I think that clean, simple & elegant are all combined together here!  What do you think?  

This card could be for a wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc.....

stamp set:  'Amazing You'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
designer paper:  Springtime Foils Specialty DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Everyday Label Punch, 3/8" Silver Edge Ribbon, dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The twins were here for awhile after school too- so it was good to spend some time with them.  

I worked on stamping stuff last night!  I have lots of creating & cutting to get done for all of my classes I have this month.  So far I have good mojo.  I hope it continues to flow.

This morning I'm off to walk & then head to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus & be here after school.  I'll be stamping fool again tonight when everyone goes home.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment