Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

More Springtime Foils!

Here is a card that everyone joining me for my March monthly classes this week will be making with me!  I so love how gorgeous this Springtime Foils designer paper is.  And then when you color it with Stampin' Blends it is just a total WOW!
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Gold Foil
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Old Olive
other:  Very Vanilla 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Celebrate You Thinlits Diies
And look at this pretty Pumpkin Pie ribbon!  How did I got it to be this color??  I used my Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin 'Blend & colored some of the Very Vanilla 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge ribbon.  This is just pretty cool huh!!  What a neat way to make any color of ribbon you want, so that you can match any of your projects using the Stampin' Blends.  
+++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  I had kids all day, when they went home I was a farmer & worked outside helping Deke sort market hogs that we are going to sell early on Saturday morning.  And then I burnt the midnight oil sorting orders & cutting card stock!  

We have a super busy day again today.  As we are up early again this morning.  Deke is off to chore & then head to town to a meeting.  I'm going to work on cutting card stock until the kids all get there.  There isn't any school today- so all 6 kids will be spending the day with Grandma.  And tonight I have Stampin' Class here at our home & I have a big group joining me!  

I hope you have FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment