Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

'Picture Perfect Birthday'

Last night I made a few cards for some upcoming blog posts.  I think this card turned out super cute!

These candles are one of my favorite images in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper.  

I made this card into a fun z fold card with this big candles. 
This is what it looks like when it is opened up.  

Here are the measurements:
Lemon Lime Twist- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"
Bermuda Bay- 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Lemon Lime Twist- 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Designer Paper- 4" x 3 1/4"  (candles)
Designer Paper- 3" x 2 1/2"
Bermuda Bay- 1 3/4" x 1/2"
Whisper White- 1/2" strip- Classic Label Punch
Bermuda Bay- 11" x 1 1/2" - score at 5 1/2" & 8 1/4"
Whisper White- 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"- for inside words
 
ink- Bermuda Bay
Bermuda Bay Ribbon- Shimmer Ribbon pack- Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choice
other- Subtles Pool Party Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch
The colors in this designer paper sure all look great together!  AND they make a neat birthday card!  This Lemon Lime Twist is my favorite In color. 
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And last night I stamped.

Today is a repeat day....I'm off to walk & then head to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And tonight I'll be stamping!  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment