Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

'Layering Love'- chalk board technique!

Wow- these words  from the 'Layering Love' stamp set are so awesome!!  And they just really hit home with me.  As I have been going 100 mph the past couple of weeks- but every day I am reminded by our 6 little ones (& some of them aren't so little any more), how precious the little things in life are!!  And how truly blessed we are!!!

I needed a quick card to send to a friend, so whipped up this card.  It just made me smile.  It isn't anything too fancy or special!  But I think it is so cute!!  I just love the chalk board technique & I've used this stamp set before with it.  

I think the sparkly red heart helps to pull it all together, add that little splash of color & glimmer & helps to melt your heart!
stamp set:  'Layering Love'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP
ink:  White Craft
other:  Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet & Sassy Framelits
+++++++++
We are on the run again today!!!  LOTS to get done.  What a week we have ahead of us!  Stamp classes, kids, meetings, pigs & trying to get ready for baby pigs next week!  Somehow it will all work out!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment