Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Petal Passion Designer Paper!

There is a pretty black & white card!!  And those of you that know me, know that I love black & white cards!

Wow- this Petal Passion Designer Paper is just totally amazing.  I love every image in the whole pack!  
There are just so many possibilities- getting a different look with the different images in this Petal Passion Designer Paper.  As there are stripes on the back side of the little white flowers!  And it would look really cool here too just by flipping over to the other side.

stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Passion
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  dimensionals 
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!  I'm glad that so many joined us.  Cathy & Judy were great hostesses!  We had yummy treats, fun cards to stamp & lots of friends together.  What else could you ask for!

I was beat when I got home last night.  I made supper, unloaded my car & burnt the midnight oil stamping.  This coming week is my Annual 40 card "All Occasions" class & I have lots of creating & cutting to get done!!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early & will be stamping until the kids get here!  And I'll be a stamping fool, burning the midnight oil again tonight when they are all gone home.

Gotta run........
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment