Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2018

'Amazing You'

WOW- I love the way this card turned out.  I wanted to use this stamp set & not have to take the time to color the flowers......so went back to an old way & just used a sponge dauber in the center of the flower to add a splash of color!

Don't you think that it turned out cute!  This flower stamp set is called 'Amazing You'.  It is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice that you can get until March 31st, 2018- for FREE with a $50 order. 
This is one of the cads that everyone joining me this week for my March monthly stamp classes will be making with me!  I hope they like it as much as I do! 

stamp set:  'Amazing You' -Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choice & 'Southern Serenade'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crushed Curry
other:  Sponge Dauber, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Crushed Curry Ribbon
+++++++
It has been a busy week with kids & stamping!  I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping.
 
This morning I'm off to town to take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  School gets out early today, so the 3 big boys will be here after school & earlier than normal.  When everyone goes home tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!  
 
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is a very pretty card. Thanks for the inspiration. I have this set but have never inked it. I need a good nudge. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Hilda!! Thank you!!! I am glad that you like it! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete