Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set with Petal Passion DSP

This is a pretty card that my friend/downline- Dawn sent to me for my birthday a few weeks ago.  I love it!!  This Petal Passion DSP is beautiful whether you leave it black & white or color it using the Stampin' Blends (as shown here)!
 
WOW- are 3 great letters to sum up the combination of these products to make a beautiful card!  

stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'
card stock: Pool Party, Old Olive
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
++++++++
My week is just crazy busy!  Heck this whole month is just going to be a killer!  I have LOTS of stamp classes, kids, pigs & more! 
I burnt the midnight oil last night working on stamping stuff.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Mount Pleasant for a meeting.  I'm up early & headed out to town.  I'll get the boys up, fed & take the twins to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  School is out early today- so the big kids will ride the bus here & be here late, so Manda & Steve can go to parent teachers conferences.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business.  When I get done with that I'll be stamping all night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment