Pages

Friday, March 30, 2018

'Eclectic Expressions'

Check out this card using the 'Eclectic Expressions'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice!

This is a fun stamp set that has some water mark images with it.  


This card was one of my 'All Occasions' class cards.  

Note:  I did not stamp off the shadowing stamp over the words.......it was designed to looks this way!  Cool huh!
stamp set:  'Eclectic Expressions'- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice
card stock:  
  • Lemon Lime Twist- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip for punch- which I then cut in half & attached to the back side of the layering piece for the words; 3 x 1/2"layered behind words
  • Dapper Denim- 4 x 4"; 5 x 2"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- inside of card; 3 x 1 1/4"
designer paper:  
  • Bubbles & Fizz DSP- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice- 3 3/4x 3 3/4"
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Glitter Enamel dots (Light Dapper Denim ones used here), Everyday Label punch, Ombre Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day.  The kids were out of school for Spring Break, so they were home with their moms- which ended up working out good.  As Deke & I went to Mikes' funeral in the morning & then home to work on the farm all afternoon.  Nathan, Brayden & Masen came down to check out the baby piggies.  And Brayden helped Deke & I, sort & count them.  It was fun having him there.  Usually he missed out on this, as he is in school.  Masen wasn't thrilled about the piggies, but warmed up some & even ended up getting into the pen with them & putting some feed on their mat.  It was cute! 

Last night I worked on paper work.  But I still have piles to catch up on.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & then head to a meeting.  I don't have any kids again today, so I'm going to make a quick trip to town to deposit a hog check, get a few groceries & come home to spend the rest of my day/evening working on unpacking stampin' stuff from my 'All Occasions' classes.  

Gotta run.........
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment