Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

'Heartfelt Blooms'

Here is a simple, yet elegant card using the 'Heartfelt Booms' Sale-a-bration stamp set- it is free with a $50 order! 

I just stamped multiple times, all around the edges.  This is one of the cards everyone at my 'All Occasions' card class made this past week. 
I used the Berry Burst ink & coordinating Metallic Edge Berry Burst ribbon.

I love the Tailored Tag Punch & how it coordinates so great with the words in this stamp set.

stamp set:  'Heartfelt Blooms
card stock:  Berry Burst, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Berry Burst
other:  Glitter Enamel Dots (Berry Burst), Tailored Tag Punch, Metallic Edge Berry Burst Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  I left early in the morning & it was late when I got home.  It was a perfect day of stamping though!  I'm so glad that so many joined me for a great day of stamping!  And I so appreciated all of the help from Ruth, Sandy, Peggy, Dena & Nancy in helping to clean up/and or set up too!  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get some boxes of stamp set I carried in from yesterday's class put away & then head out to go to town.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school too.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be stamping! 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment