Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

'Party Pandas'

One of my favorite Sale-a-bration stamp sets is this 'Party Pandas'!  They are all so cute!! 
I used my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker to color in the dots on his party hat!

stamp set:  'Party Pandas'
card stock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
designer paper:  Be Merry DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
Stampin' Write Marker:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Triple Banner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++++
Last night I went to school with the Seeley kids, Manda & Becky for Mexican for Mom's night.  I then came home & helped Deke sort pigs.  And then I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Ottumwa for a meeting.  I'm up early to work on cutting card stock before the kids get here.  Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be cutting card stock again. 

 I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment