Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

A dutch door fold- 'Magic Day' card!

Check out this cute dutch door fold card!  This is one that everyone joining me this week for my monthly March classes is making!!
I love fun folds!!  And I try to do at least one each month at my monthly classes.  This is what it looks like when it is opened up.

Measurements:
Pacific Point- 
  • 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • 8 1/2 x 2 3/4"- fold in half & attach to the bottom front of the card
  • 4 1/2 x 3"
  • 2 3/4' strip- for circle punch out
Marina Mist- 
  • 4 1/4 x 2 3/4"
Whisper White-
  • 4 x 5 1/4"
  • 2 1/2 x 1 1/2"- for outside to stamp words on
  • 2 3/4" strip - to stamp image on & punch out with circle punch
Ribbon- 10"

I thought this stamp set worked perfectly for this fun fold card!!  Check out the pretty designer paper.  It is actually from the Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP.  

My stampers got the choice of punching out the image they choose or use the coordinating Magical Mates Framelits Dies.  You should see the dragon, the unicorn & the mermaid on this card.  They are super cute too!

stamp set:  'Magical Day'
card stock:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sweet Soiree' Specialty
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Pacific Point 1'4" Stitched ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella
++++++
Yesterday started out with selling pigs & then a full day/night of stamping! 

This morning I'm headed out early for Hiawatha.  I have 2 classes there today!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me & stamping with them!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment