Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

A guy card using True Gentlemen DSP!

This is a great guy card using the True Gentlemen DSP, along with the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set. 

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class is making.  The words & image could easily be changed for any occasion.

stamp set:  'Guy Greetings'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  True Gentlemen DSP
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  1/2" Circle punch, Tailored Tag Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then I burnt the midnight oil again cutting card stock.

It was a short night, as we were up early this morning at 5:00 a.m. to mark, sort & load hogs.  Hopefully the semi is on time, so I can get to town in time for Manda to leave for work.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be finishing cutting card stock, packing things up, loading my car & cooking!  As tomorrow I have my All Occasions Card Class in Hiawatha!  I have a big group joining me & I'm looking forward to spending our day together stamping!!  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment