Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

More Springtime Foils Designer Paper!

Here is a clean & simple flowery card, using the Springtime Foils Designer Paper!  I colored the flowers/leaves using the Stampin' Blends.  I think it turned out so pretty!

Did you notice the green ribbon?  I colored the Vanilla Gold 3/8" Edge ribbon with my Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend.  Cool huh!
And coloring the ribbon is just so easy to do!!  You can now make many different colors of ribbon to match & add to your card!  Just grab your Stampin' Blend......it is that easy!
Here is were I just colored one end of the Springtime Foils designer paper.  I then cut it at 4" x 3" & got 4 pieces along this edge!  
stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Old Olive
other:  Very Vanilla 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night we met all of our kids in town & ate supper together at the Copper Lantern.  I then worked on stamping stuff when we got home.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office at the courthouse.  I'm off early to walk, then go to town to get the boys & take them to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'll be stamping again tonight when the kids are gone home.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment