Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper- WOW!

WOW!!  Here is a beautiful card.  I made it especially for a friend for her birthday.

These awesome flowers are from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper that is one of the new Level 1 Sale-a-bration Choices!!  That means that you can get 12 sheets of 12x12 (3 each of 4 single sided designs) for FREE with a $50.00 order.

So to make this card I used 2 different sheets of this DSP.  I used the stemmed leaves image & then then flowers/leaves image too!  I fussy cut out the flowers.  
This specialty designer paper is foil embossed.  Look how cool it is to color using the Stampin' Blends.  I used the Light Old Olive & the Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends here.  
Check out the cool "celebrate" thinlit!  It is a Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 order!  
And look at this pretty Pumpkin Pie ribbon!  How did I got it to be this color??  I used my Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin 'Blend & colored some of the Very Vanilla 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge ribbon.  This is just pretty cool huh!!  What a neat way to make any color of ribbon you want, so that you can match any of your projects using the Stampin' Blends. 

card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Gold Foil
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Old Olive
other:  Very Vanilla 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Celebrate You Thinlits Diies
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy & fun day with kids!!  I then had stamp class here at our home last night.   It was a great night sharing, visiting & stamping with everyone that joined me! 

This morning I'm up early to walk & will be getting ready for another stamp class here at our home that I have this morning.  I hope the weather stays above freezing & we don't get any snow or ice.  It has been a long winter & I'm so ready for Spring!

Deke is up early to chore & then he is headed to town to go to Brayden's ball games.  I am bummed I can't go, but will be patiently waiting to get text message updates during the games.  And then I'll get to hear all about them tonight. 

As tonight we are getting together with our kids & grandkids.  I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing.....the boys want to go bowling, Deke wants to go to Happy Joes for pizza.  And I don't care.....with the unpredictable weather we might just be staying home & hanging out together playing games.  

Gotta run.....I'm off to finish getting to more stamping! 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment