Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

A Brusho Butterfly, using a 'Beautiful Day'!

This Butterfly makes me think of spring.  It is bright & cheery!  And I thought we could all use some thoughts of warmer weather & spring this time of year!!

Oh- I used the Brusho again!  I am lovin' it!  

This Butterfly is from the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set!

How did I do it?
  • I heat embossed the Butterfly onto Shimmery White card stock, using White Embossing Powder.
  • I then sprinkled Red & Yellow Brusho over the Butterfly.
  • I used my spritzer & lightly sprayed water over it.
  • I let it air dry for approx. 30 minutes.  (Time may vary, depending on how much water you put on it.) 
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Shimmery White, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tutti-frutti 6x6 DSP
ink:  Versamark & Real Red
other:  Brusho, Spritzer, 1/8" Real Red Ribbon, Tutti-frutti Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big ones road the bus here after school.  The 3 Wood kids were here late, as Nathan & Sarah both had late meetings.  Brayden was excited, as he got to go out & help Papa & see the baby piggies that came last Friday.  They ate supper with us & when they went home I stamped!

This morning I'm off to walk & head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my morning with the 3 little ones.  We get baby piggies again later today, so Sarah will come get their 2 kids whenever the trucker calls & says he'll be here.  Trey will go out with Deke & I to work on the farm.  Tonight when the kids are gone home I'll be a stamping fool!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment