Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

More 'Picture Perfect Birthday'

Here is a cute card that my aunt Kathy (and my downline) sent to me for my birthday!!  I just love the endless possibilities of this stamp set & coordinating Picture Perfect Party designer paper.  

Check out how she used the DSP & then stamped the words directly over it (onto the balloon)!  Cool huh!
stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'
card stock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
designer paper:  Picutre Perfect Party
ink:  Peekaboo Peach- I think
other:  Silver Bakers Twine (This is on the Clearance Rack)
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids, errands & all!  A dear family friend (of both Deke & mine) passed away (Marge Allgood), so we went to her visitation last night.  We saw lots of friends that we hadn't seen for a long time (some it had been years) & we enjoyed catching up with them & reminiscing from our child hood memories.  We then stopped to visit my mom & step-dad, Dick, on our way home.  Dick's birthday was last weekend & so we took him his card & enjoyed visiting with them for a couple of hours.  So it was late when we finally got back home.

This morning I'm up early to walk & head to town to get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Since I didn't get any stamping done last night- I have LOTS to accomplish tonight.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment