Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

'Magic Day'- dragon

I used the cute little dragon from the 'Magic Day' stamp set for this card.  This is a clean & simple & made with several punches.  I used the Wink of Stella on the dragon to add some glimmer! 
stamp set:  'Magic Day' & 'Sure Do Love You'
card stock:   Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Bubbles & Fizz- Sale-a-bration Level 1 choice
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits Dies, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Punch (small heart), Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
This is what I made to give the boys for Valentines Day!  
And I didn't think that I could give a dragon to Ainslee.  So her card is similar to the boys cards, but I used the unicorn on hers instead. 
 
 I added some Wink of Stella to the unicorn, to add some extra bling to it too!
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they went home I made a trip to Osky & right back- just to deposit a hog check.  And then I spent my night doing farm bookwork.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & then go get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Tonight I plan to do bookwork when the kids go home.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment