Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"This Little Piggy" with a barn door!

Oh 'This Little Piggy'!   He is soooo stinkin' cute!  And so is this "Barn Door" Bundle!

This is a clean & simple card- but oh so cute!  You know the farmer in me just had to do something a little different than the rest of the ways most everyone else has been using this "Barn Door" Bundle.  

I just love my little piggy by the barn door!  

And check out the the new Simple Stripes Embossing Folder for the red barn card front.  I thought it worked perfectly for that! What a cool embossing folder this is!
So what do you think?  I'd love to hear what you have to say about this piggy card.  Leave me a comment!  
 
stamp sets:  'Barn Door', 'This Little Piggy' & 'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride
ink:  Archival Basic Black
Stampin' Write markers:  Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out the piggy), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Barn Door Sliding Door Framelits, Standard Platform, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, dimensionals
++++++++++
Yesterday was a totally crazy day.......it just so didn't turn out as it was planned at all.  We awoke yesterday morning to rain & a chance of freezing rain.  We had the roars of thunder & hard rain.  All of our local schools were delayed 2 hours & then they ended up cancelling for the day.  So Grandma had all 6 kids here.  We played board games, card games & I pads.  

Last night when the kids went home I had tons I needed to get done.  I got caught up on my emails, made supper/dishes & picked up toys.  By the time I got done with finishing this card & my blog post- I was done for it.  Deke had a meeting with our local Farm Bureau group, so it was late when he got home.  We were both ready to call it a day. 

We are up early this morning.  Deke wants to clean our the outside hog barns & get them rebeded while the ground is frozen.  He'll then chore & head to the courthouse for a mid-morning meeting.  I'm up early to walk, head to town to take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  If the weather is good & Ainslee isn't napping, I need to run to town to renew my driver's license this morning later too.

Tonight when the kids go home I'll be folding card stock & getting things ready for my upcoming stamp classes that I have this weekend!!! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Both these stamp sets fit you to a "T". The card is so sweet! Love your work and style! Have an awesome day-Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh- than you Marilyn. Yes they do!! Thank you so much!! HUGS!

      Delete
  2. I love the little piggies since they first arrived in our catalogs! I've been wanting to do one behind the barn door or maybe next to it like yours. Thank you for the inspiration.

    You did a great job and I love the hinges you added!

    ReplyDelete