Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

'Zoo Babies' for Trey!

Hello!
Manda wanted to design thank you notes to send for Trey's baby gifts.
This is the cute card that we designed.
She knew which stamp set she wanted to use.
She also knew she wanted to use a green/blue & this alphabet embossing folder.
So we just kind of played & added & changed & came up with this card.
Isn't it super cute!
And working together on this reminded me of how much I miss
Manda being my helper & stamping with her.
We definitely need to stamp together more often.
 'Zoo Babies' & 'Lots of Thanks'
cs:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Whisper White
dp:  Neutrals Designer Series Stack (Basic Gray)
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch,
Word Window Punch- (used scissor snips to flag the end of it),
dimensionals, glue dots, Big Shot, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder
  Here is the pile I got cut & stamped for her- 
so she is now ready to assemble them when she has time.

++++++++
We enjoyed getting to see many of Deke's family yesterday.
Especially the little ones.....my how they have grown since we saw them at Christmas.
We did miss our New Jersey/Pennsylvania Wood Family though.

I have been a stampin' fool!!
Oh my gosh.....I have some super cute/fun cards to share 
with everyone joining me this week to stamp!
I know they'll be using lots of new stamp sets, ribbons, designer papers, punches-
all products that they haven't got to play with yet!

I am headed to N. Liberty here soon for my monthly class there.
Denise is my hostess & I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!!

Gotta run.....still lots to do before I head out the door.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment