Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Another convention swap....

Hello!
Here is another one of my convention swaps.
Love this fun fold.
 I love these 2 new In Colors!
Hello Honey & Blackberry Bliss
 Check out how I cut the half circle out of this folded card with the Circle Framelits.
And I then used 3 different punches to complete this card.
'Beautiful Bunch' & 'Sumthin' Sumthin'
cs:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
dp:  Moonlight Paper Stack
ink:  Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey
other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelit, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Fun Flower Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Measurements:  
Blackberry Bliss- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" & 3" strip to punch out circle; 1 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White-  5 1/4 x 8"- fold in half & then fold back the front of the card to make the Z fold; 
3" strip to stamp flower images onto & punch out; 1 x 3 3/4"
dp:  2 x 5 1/4"  

 ++++++++++++++++
We went to the races last night & got home late.
Nathan got spun out on turn 3 on the last lap.
So we didn't finish with a good night.
Honestly- I don't care for that track
& last night was my first night there this year & probably my last one too.
I have all 3 boys now.....so I'm doing this post before I go to bed.
When I get a few minutes later today I'll finish this post. 
We are off to the races again tonight...headed to West Liberty!
The boys are excited.
Hope they take a good nap & are ready to go for another long night out.
AND I hope that Nathan has good luck too!
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment