Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

'Love & Sympathy'

Hello!
Here is a sympathy card I made this past week to send to my friend Teresa's husband.
This is probably the hardest card I've ever made.....
as over the past 2 years through her journey with her cancer I tried to make a 
card each month to mail to her.
She was such a beautiful person- inside & outside
& will be greatly missed by many people.

This card I made going horizontal.
And this is the exact same layout going vertical.

Which one do you like better?

 'Love & Sympathy'
cs: Strawberry Slush, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Strawberry Slush
markers:  Pistachio Pudding & Strawberry Slush
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch , Dimensionals

++++++++
What a fun 4th of July!
All of our kids were with us in the Sigourney Parade, 
plus Deke's sister Darci & Maria.
Just Brayden, Darci & Maria were in the What Cheer Parade with us.
We saw many 'old' friends throughout the day & got to visit a bit.

Then we headed home to chore, get supper 

& make salads (to take to Deke's parents for lunch today).
Last night we met the Seeley clan in town to watch the fireworks with them.
What fun we had fun seeing the fireworks through the eyes of a child.
And then we were home again & I was off to stamp.

This morning we are headed to Richland to be in their parade & 
then back home to get lunch ready & spend some time with Deke's family.
I hope to be home early this afternoon- as I have lots of stamping left to do.
I can't wait to spend my afternoon tomorrow stamping with 
Denise & everyone that will be joining me at my stampin' party!

Gotta run......
Hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment