Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Here is a beautiful sunflower!

Hello!!
Here is a bright & cheery card using alot of new products.
Does this flower look like a sunflower or a daisy?

These are a couple of my favorite colors....love yellow & brown together.
Maybe it is because they are more fall colors 
& that is my favorite time of the year! 
 'Beautiful Bunch', 'Dotty Angles' & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  So Saffron, Hello Honey, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Fringe Scissors, 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Fun Flower Punch, 
dimensionals, glue dots

Don't you just love it when SU! coordinates a stamp set & a punch together!
I sure do!!
It just makes creating so easy.

**To make the leaves on the flower I just punched a flower out of the 
Old Olive card stock & cute off 2 of the petals.  
+++++++++++

Brayden did a great job at swimming lessons yesterday.
He passed & is now in the 2nd class (in the 4ft. water).
He got to jump off the diving board & all!
And he is the youngest kid in his class- so that is pretty cool!
 
I'm off to get my hair cut this morning & finish running the errands 
that we didn't get done yesterday.
We take hogs to the locker this afternoon.
 Brayden is spending the day with Aunt Kathy today
& will be here late this afternoon.
We won't be selling hogs tonight- so I'll have the night off!
So I hope that means that I get alot of stamping done.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment