Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

HELLO!

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah!
WOW- we are here for Stampin' Up! Convention 2014!

This is a quick & simple card using a new set that I am in love with!
It is called- '#hello'. 
I have a few different cards I'll be posting over the next week created with it.
 '#hello'
cs:  Real Red & Whisper White
dp:  Maritime
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, dimensionals
 
We are on the go.....
Yesterday we did a little site seeing downtown.
And we ate lunch at the Nauvoo Restaurant & I got my favorite Turkey Pot Pie.
(This is a tradition that I love doing.)
Then last night Lynda, Hanna, Rory & Jackie 
helped me work on putting my swaps together in my room.

This morning we are headed down for breakfast & the we are off to do some more site seeing.
Tonight convention kicks off with our the Paper Pumpkin Night Out event.
I can't wait to see all of my friends.
PLUS all of the fun things that Stampin' Up! has in store for us.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment