Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Here is another one of my 2014 Convention Swaps!

Hello!
Here is another one of my convention swaps.
It was also one of the cards that everyone stamping with 
me at my July classes got to make too!
 (I will update this post with the supply list sometime soon.)
 +++++
We had a fun day yesterday at convention.
The past 4 days have flown by.
My head is a spinning with all of the many things I've learned.
And I can't wait to get to share them with all of you.

Last night I hosted a swap with my team & some other demonstrator friends.
We had a blast!
We started out with a pizza party for supper.
Then spent the evening playing Bunco.
It was so much fun!
There were alot of laughs!
It was a great time with many wonderful memories made. 
I can't wait to play Bunco again!
Thanks to LeeAnn for suggesting that we do this.
I appreciate her & her team showing us how to play.

This morning we are headed out to listen to the Tabernacle Choir sing.
There are several of us here that will be going together-
me, my mom, sister Beckie, niece Ginny &
many downline- Dawn, Barbara, Anne, Kimberly, Lynda & Hanna too!
Then this afternoon we are going to do some more site-seeing.
Tonight mom, Beckie, Ginny, Lynda, Hanna & I will be going to the Melting Pot for supper.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment