Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Let's Celebrate!

Hello!
Here is a quick card I made early this morning.
I always love red, white & blue!
Adding the Smokey Slate (gray) to it kind of all pulls it together doesn't it?
 'Sumthin'Sumthin'
cs:  Smokey Slate, Night of Navy, Real Red & Whisper White
ink:  Memento pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Star Framelit, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), dimensionals, Zig, Zag Embossing Folder & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

Here are a couple more cards I made using the same supplies & same layouts- 
but changing the colors around some.

We had a busy day yesterday!!
I had all 4 boys all day & we got along good.
Then Susie's Hair Hut was open on the front porch late yesterday afternoon-
  with Drake, Brody, Steven & Deke all getting their hair cut.
Then last night we sold hogs!
It was late when we got in & I was beat!
I slept like a rock.

We are off on another busy day.....
Brayden will be here again with us.
Deke is in the office this morning.
The we are moving pigs this afternoon.
And then I think we are all headed to the races tonight in Osky if all goes as planned.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment