Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A 'Work of Art'

Hello!
The stamp set used here is one of my favorites.
It is just so versatile!
I'm also showing you another Ombre affect created with using 
just one ink pad & shadow stamping to create the different shades. 
Isn't it simple- but oh so cute!
'Work of Art'
cs:  Pool Party, Whisper White & Bermuda Bay
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small heart), 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Tag Topper Punch, Coastal Cabana Twine, dimensionals, glue dots

+++++++
Jamie & Jake had such an awesome princess birthday party for Ella yesterday!
It was so fun!
I'm glad I got to go.
Brayden went with me & the Seeley family was also there- 
so the boys had a fun time playing together.
Many of my family members got to meet Trey for the first time.
It was great to see Jeff too- (since the party was at his home).
He is gaining after his motorcycle accident.
He has a long ways to go- but look good & was happy to see everyone.
It is just still unbelievable that he is still on this earth.

Ok- I have gotta run....
I've still got some cutting left to do & then need to pack up & get the car loaded.
As I'm off to Hiawatha soon for my class there.
Sammi & Wendee are my hostesses today.
We have a big group coming & I can't wait to spend my afternoon stamping with all of them.

I burnt the midnight oil again last night working on convention swaps.
And I know I'll be doing the same thing tonight trying to get everything done.
I will have everything all cut & stamped before I leave- 
but will be assembling many of my swaps after I get to Salt Lake City.
Gosh......one more sleep at home tonight- in my own bed
& then tomorrow night we head out.
I am excited about going- but also already worrying about getting home sick for my family.
Woo Hoo- I have several of my downline & adoptee's going with me this year!!
PLUS- my mom will be going with me too.
And then my sister Beckie & niece Ginny are coming out on Thursday
to spend some time with us too.
We are all looking forward to convention & also getting to do some 
sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Salt Lake City, Utah!

 I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment