Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Check out these cute punch art balloons!

Hello!
Happy Monday!!
Here is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this past week got to make.
Isn't it a cute birthday card.....
and it even has a fun fold too! 
Check out the balloons.
They are made using an Owl Builder Punch (foot) as the stem of the balloon.
And I used the Small Oval Punch for the balloon itself.
And then added a little line for the balloon indent made with the White Gel Pen.
Check out the cute scalloped edge on this card.
It is created with the Rotary Addition Small Scalloped Blade.
'Age Awareness'
cs:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry
dp:  Confetti Celebration
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Owl Builder Punch, Small Oval Punch, Small Scalloped Blade with Rotary Addition for Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, White Baker's Twine

REMINDER:
The Stampin' Up! Special for the month of July is-
Buy 3 pkgs of 12x12 CS (value $10.95 each) & get the 4th pkg for FREE!
+++++++++
 What a fun time stamping everyone had yesterday!
I enjoyed my day making cards & I think that everyone else did too!
How blessed I am that I get to share my love of stamping with so many friends!

Brayden stayed with us last night so we could see each other before I leave.
We are headed to town later for his swimming lessons 
& we will stop by to see the Seeley's a bit too.
Then I'm headed home to work on swaps, do laundry & pack my bags.
I'll soon be on my way to our 2014 Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!
I'll pick up my mom later & we'll be meeting Lynda & Hanna in Des Moines.
We are staying at a hotel tonight, as our flight leaves at 6 am in the morning.
I'm excited to get to go to convention to see many of my Stampin' Up! friends.
And I'm especially blessed to get to enjoy the week with so many of my downline & adoptees.
Plus my mom, sister Beckie & niece Ginny will also be coming along with us too.
They will be sight-seeing while we are at classes.

I will be posting daily on my blog while I'm gone- 
but it will not be at any set time each day.
So be sure to check back when you have time!
 I'll be sharing pictures of my convention swaps this week!
Plus pictures of convention highlights & some sight seeing photos too.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment