Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Here is a fun card that I created using the stamp set- 'Work of Art'!
I have seen tons of different flags created with this set 
& I wanted to come up with something different.
'Work of Art' & 'Sumthin' Sumthin'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Smokey Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red & Night of Navy
supplies:  X Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Star),
dimensionals

We had another late night at the races.
Since Nathan didn't make qualifying on Wednesday night (due to his motor blowing up)
 he ended up starting 20th last night & finished 15th in the main.
He was all in one piece though- so guess that is a huge plus.

This morning we were up bright & early to get the chores done.
We got the Scout washed, went to town & borrowed a trailer from a friend 
& we are headed back to Sigourney to the parade this morning
& then to What Cheer to their parade this afternoon.

Our races for tonight got cancelled in Columbus Junction 
due to the river flooding there....... 
so Deke & I will stay home & I'll be creating & cutting cards for
my class I have on Sunday.
We might try to run to town late to see the fireworks with our kids & grandsons.

I hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!
ENJOY a safe 4th of July Holiday today with your family and/or friends!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment