Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Another '#hello' card!

Good morning!
Here is a thank you card that I made.
This set is just a favorite of mine....
as I love being able to stamp & punch!
 Check out the little tabs on the side.
They are created with the Ticket Due Builder Punch.

'#hello'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whipser White
dp:  Maritime
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Ticket Duo Punch,
dimensionals

 Oh how good it was to sleep in my own bed last night!
And all of the kids were here yesterday too- so was thrilled to get to see them all!
Our baby piggies are adorable-
and more come tomorrow morning too!!
Susie's Hair Hut was open last night & I got Nathan's hair cut for him.
And we sold hogs late- since it was so hot out.
So we had a FULL DAY!

This morning I am headed to the bank in What Cheer.
Then home to pick up Deke & we are going to Washington
to take our Annual Manure Management Plan to get it paid for & filed.
Our powerwasher broke, so we're trading off our old one & picking up the new one.
And then we'll be attending our annual meeting/luncheon with our Piggy Group
about renewing our baby pig contract.
I hope to be home tonight- as have several boxes of stamps that arrived
while I was gone & I need to get them sorted & ready to deliver!
And I have a huge mound of laundry to get caught up on.
And a huge pile of mail too!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment