Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to you! My dear sister Julie!!!

Hello!
As most of you are reading this post we'll be on an airplane.
We came to Des Moines last night & stayed in a hotel close to the airport.
We are headed to Salt Lake City, Utah for our Stampin' Up! Convention 2014!
I am excited to be spending the week with so many of my downline, adoptees.
PLUS my mom, sister Beckie & niece Ginny.

Today is my sister Julie's birthday!
The card I'm sharing today is the one I made & mailed to her.
I hope she likes it!
'Peace, Love & Cupcakes'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Real Red
ink:  Mememto (Black) pad
supplies:  Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Big Shot, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Pearl, dimensionals

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday.
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment