Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

2014 Stampin' Up! Convention Highlights- 'Inspire, Create & Share'!

 
Shown here are the 100 Demonstrators that achieved Founders Circle 2014!
 
I was honored at Stampin' Up! Convention last week with earning Founders again.
This will be my 8th year in a row of earning this top achievement.
I am truly blessed with being able to share my love of stamping with all of my
downline & dear friends/customers throughout the year!!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stamping with me!
I so treasure all of you!
AND
I am also blessed to call so many of the awesome ladies shown in the photo above my friends too! 
And I can't wait to spend a few days with them in September at our retreat. 
Stampin' Up! is an awesome company!

I couldn't sum up my feelings about Stampin' Up! any better than it said in the statement below.
 This is the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart...
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!  

(I hope to find time to share some other photos sometime soon from convention last week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment