Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A shiny card!

Hello!
Here it is I think-
 this is the last of my 'All Occasions' cards.
It is similar to another one I created & posted awhile back.
I changed the circle image & I added the Silver Foil paper to it.
Isn't is awesome!!
I love how it shines.
This is an elegant clean & simple card.
'Pomp & Circumstance'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper & Silver Glimmer
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Merry Mini's Punch Pack (Small Star), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Well I think I have all of my projects for my upcoming Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp figured out.
WOW- this is a techniques class it is going to be a great one!
I have lots of creating & cutting to do in the next couple of weeks for it.
But am excited to be sharing with those that will be joining me.
The boys & I enjoyed seeing my mom yesterday morning & played in the park for awhile.
It was chilly & windy- not near as nice out as it was on Monday.
But the boys loved it!
We will have to go back again sometime soon & play there again.
We came home to get & eat lunch, they napped & we were back out to play 
in the yard here for a bit before Manda & Steve got here.
 Nathan & Brayden were here last night.
 Brayden was excited that he got to help us sell hogs.
He is quite the little farmer!
The race car is loaded & ready to head out tonight to the Southern Iowa Speedway for practice night.
Only the guys will be going tonight.
Then the first official Frost Buster race will be tomorrow night over there.
I will miss it (as it was originally scheduled for last Thursday night.)
I have a big group of ladies that will be stamping with me & I can't disappoint them nor do I honestly have time to reschedule it.
I'll get text messages from Deke on updates of the happenings at the race track.
And I'll be praying that Nathan has a lucky night.  
Brayden is excited that he'll be going with the guys & gets to go to the pits since 
I won't be there to sit with in the stands.
Tonight I'll be running to Osky to deposit our hog check & get a few groceries.
Then I'll be home to work on cutting more card stock for tomorrow nights class.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment