Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FREE SHIPPING, the RETIRED LISTS & Maddison's graduation invitations!

REMEMBER.......
The retired list was released yesterday.

Click below to see the links to the PDF's for the retiring stamp sets & accessories.

Available April 21-June 4, 2014, 
 OR while supplies last only:

  • Retiring Stamps
  • Retiring Accessories
 
FREE SHIPPING THROUGH Friday, April 25th!
 +++++++++++++++
Hello!
Last week if you read my blog you heard me mention that I spent many hours working 
on Maddison's graduation invitations.
Here are some of the piles I had as I was putting them together.
 We originally were going to put a graduation photo on the front.
But the photos they got were going vertically instead of horizontally.
So I went to plan B & this is what I ended coming up with.
This is a tri-fold card.
I typed & printed the "Class of 2014" of the computer & then cut them to size.
I used the SAB embossing folder- Decorative Dots on the top flap.
I LOVE this folder & it will be available for purchase in the new catalog in June.
And I stamped the graduation cap & scroll on the inside from 'Pomp & Circumstance'.
The Crushed Curry & Basic Black are Sigourney School colors.

I have been stamping, stamping & stamping!
This is going to be a killer of week getting everything ready for my Spring Til You Cramp
that is on Saturday!
This big stamp camp is a techniques card class.
And I've got LOTS of cool cards created to share with everyone joining me.

Spring Break is over with & my boys will be back this morning!
I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Deke has a meeting this afternoon.

Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke on our farm.

When I get back in the house I'll be a busy bee stamping some more.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment