Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A great guy card!


Hello!
Here is a great guy card.
This is also one that everyone made at my 'All Occasions' card class.
I LOVE this 'Woodgrain' background stamp!
 'Look Up to Father', 'Loving Thoughts' & 'Woodgrain' background stamp
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals

The boys & I were busy yesterday morning with errands.
And then played outside for about 2 hours.
What a LOVELY day!!
It is awesome to see the sunshine & warmer temps!
Deke was gone all day to meetings- one in morning, one in afternoon & one last night.
 Brayden was here last night to visit & eat supper with me 
& I enjoyed getting to spend the time with him. 

This morning we are headed out to my moms for a bit.
Then home to register for Stampin' Up! convention!
Tonight is my farmer night.....helping Deke with the hogs.
And hopefully get to find time to do some much needed stamping!
 I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment