Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Another Envelope Punch Board Bow!!

Hello!
Gosh- here is a card I did at my class last month 
& I forgot to share it with you.
I created the bow on this card with Envelope Punch Board. 
Click here to see how to make it!
'See Ya Later Alligator' (SAB)
cs:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla & Real Red
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Small Heart Punch, Jumbo Pearl, Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Isn't this an elegant Wedding or Anniversary card!

Last night Brayden & Nathan were here.
Deke was gone to a night meeting & didn't get home until late.
AND
I stamped all night- until wee hours.....as
Maddison's graduation invitations are piled high!
I'm gaining!
I'll be so glad when they are done so I can go on to my next stamping projects.
Maddison is stopping by this afternoon to pick up the ones I have completed.
Hope she likes them!

I'm headed to Manda's again this morning.
Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke outside all evening-
sorting & loading hogs on the semi.
Gotta run.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment