Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Monday with 'Happy Watercolor'!

Good morning!
Here is a card that I created for my April classes.
I LOVE IT!
It is totally a "Susie card".
I love these 2 colors together!
And check out the labels that the flowers are stamped on.
This technique is one that I first learned over 13 years ago when I started stamping!
I think all of the girls stamping with me this past week thought it was cool too. 
Yes- I am a technique junkie.
Yes- I love different folds.
 Don't you like the way that this card opens up.
 And check out how I punched out the words on this card.
My dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff shared the awesome way to do this using 
the Decorative Label Punch.  
Check out my step by step process below on how to do this!

'Happy Watercolor' 
cs:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede & Whisper White
dp:  Neutrals Designer Series Stack (Soft Suede)
ink:  Soft Suede
markers:  Soft Suede & Pink Pirouette
supplies:  Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta ribbon
other:  Address Labels
#1- stamp words onto strip of card stock towards the bottom
#2- punch out words with Decorative Label Punch
#3- cut a strip of card stock to make a "HANDLE" to attach to your Decorative Label Punch out
#4- using handle- slide punched out words into the top of the punch like this!
#5 Punch & you are done!
Isn't this a cool & different look you can get using this punch!

I am off to Manda's this morning to get the boys.
She has an early meeting to attend.
Deke is in the office today.
I'll be working on Maddison's graduation invitations every spare minute I have the next 2 days.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment