Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts Your Way!

Good morning!!
Here's another card from my 'All Occasions' Card Class.
Clean & Simple was what I was trying for.
But I'm not a clean & simple stamper- so added the cut out star & the Decorative Dots embossing folder....now it looks more like a Susie card.
 I will update this post with the supply list soon.

It is a start to another busy week here.
Deke has meetings all morning.
The twins & I are headed out to deliver a couple of stamp orders, go to the bank & to the locker to pick up our meat.
Then home to put it in the freezers & it will be time to get lunch.

I have stamps all over our home....
Family Room, Kitchen, Stamp Room, Living Room, Dining Room!!
Really- I'm not joking!
*Boxes from 'All Occasions' card class- that I'm still unpacking & putting away.
*My upcoming Stamp'Til You Cramp ideas & projects all over.
*Boxes of supplies for the 6 cards for my 3 monthly stamp classes that I have this week.
*Supplies for the 175-200 graduation invitations I have to make this week 
for our niece Maddison Wood.
*Paper Cutter, Scoring Tool, Scissor Snips, Punches- as just a few of many things 
laying on our kitchen island.

Where do I begin?
What do I do first?
I am just praying I get lots of stamping done this week & still get alittle sleep somehow too.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment