Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

How cool!!!

Hello
Isn't this awesome!!

Embossing folders aren't just for paper!
Amber Mulleniz said she used her favorite Stampin Up embossing folder for these fondant covered Strawberry Shortcake cupcake. 

Note:  The Stampin' Up! 'Elegant Lines' embossing folder is now retired.

She just pressed the folder directly on & rolled- out the image.

LOVE this idea & they look so yummy!!

Busy day yesterday....Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got the twins hair cut.
I went to Osky after work to get groceries.
Then home to sort stamp orders & cut card stock all night.
The guys practiced at the race track last night.
Deke said that the new car looked really good.
The guy in front of Nathan lost his drive shaft & Nathan ran over it, thus his radiator got ruined.
So Papa Mark will be going to get another radiator for the guys to put in today.
 
I am hoping that the 52 Wood Racing Team has better luck tonight!
I am sad that I'm missing the races (due to them being rescheduled from last week).
But I have a bunch of ladies joining me to stamp tonight!!
And I can't wait for them to see the cards that they'll be making!!
I think they are pretty cool & I hope they do too!

I hope you have a superb Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment