Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Belly Band!


Good morning!
Here is a card that everyone did at my April classes.
What a pretty flower card this is!
Check out the Shimmery White card stock.
 'So Very Grateful'
cs:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray, Shimmery White
dp:  Birthday Basics Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Gray
markers:  Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe & Pistachio Pudding
supplies:  Dimensionals, Big Shot, Ovals Collection framelits, 
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 
Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, 
Basic Pearls, Mini Brads, Modern Label Punch
Here is a close up of the belly band.

Due to the rain the races got cancelled last night.
Deke worked on the farm late.
And I spent the night cutting card stock!
I have piles & piles.....woo hoo!
Everyone joining me will be making some awesome cards on Saturday.
I will be taking photos of these cards & will start posting them in the next few days.
 
Deke is gone all day/night again to 3 different meetings.
So I am hoping the weather is nice enough the boys & I to be able to go out to play.
Aunt Kathy & Judy have been helping do some of the Big Shot things & scoring for me.
I am thankful for their help!!!
The count down is on.....
only 2 more days & my Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp' will be here! 
I'm EXCITED & I hope everyone joining me is too!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment