Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Step By Step on how to do these labels.....

Good morning!
I've had a few of you ask how & what these labels are.
Below is the steps & supplies I used when creating this pretty card with 'Happy Watercolor'.
 These are the labels that I used.
 1.  I stamped the image onto the label sheet.
 2.  I colored the flowers using my Pink Pirouette marker.
 3. I then peeled the back side, approx. 1"- like shown above.
 4.  I lined up the edges of the labels to a piece of card stock that measures 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
NOTE:  Be sure to leave them all together & attach to the card stock piece all at one time! 
You do not have to stick down each label individually.
5.  I made sure that the labels were straight & pressed down good onto the card stock & then carefully pulled the backing piece off & pressed down the labels as I went.
Thus they are all stuck onto the card stock at one time- not individually.
6.  Finished pressing the labels all down to the card stock.
NOTE: If you get the labels crooked you can carefully pull the labels back off of the card stock, as long as you do it right away & reposition them each individually then. 
 7.  You are done!
COOL HUH!

There is no school in Sigourney today, as it is their Easter break- which means I don't have the twins.
So I'm sorting & bagging stamp orders this morning & then getting my hair cut right after lunch.
Tonight is my normal stamp delivery run, so I'll be doing that too.
 I have a list a mile long of things to do in the next 8 days.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment