Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

A CUTE little Bunny!

Hello!
Here is the bunny card that I told you yesterday that I would post today.
Isn't he cute!!
His eyes are basic rhinestones colored with a black sharpie marker.
His whiskers are made by cutting strips with the fringe scissors.
The egg is made with the small oval punch 
& the Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper from Sale-a-bration.
I also used the Small Heart Punch, the Extra Large Oval punch, the Large Oval punch 
& the Oval Framelits to make him.
His little tail is just so stinkin' cute too!
It is made using the 7/8" Scalloped Circle punch.

cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Pink Pirouette
dp:  Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB)
ink: Early Espresso (sponged around the edges)
supplies:  Oval Framelits, Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Fringe Scissors, Basic Rhinestones, Small Heart Punch, sponge
 
I got a bunny card swap from Carol Stephenson 
& adapted her idea to create this little bunny!

What beautiful spring like weather we had yesterday!
The boys & I enjoyed playing outside for a couple of hours.

Today I'm cutting card stock & packing up for my class I have tomorrow.
If it doesn't rain the guys will be going racing in Bloomfield tonight & depending on how much cutting I have done will depend on whether I am going with them or not.
 Deke is gone to a meeting all morning & then home to chore & work in the shop.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment