Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

More 'Polka Dot Pieces'

Good morning!
Here is another cards that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class made.
Isn't it bright & cheery!
This set is so cute & I used it on 3 different cards for this class.
There are so many different options with it.
 'Polka Dot Pieces' & 'Simply Celebrate'
cs:  Whisper White, Basic Black & Raspberry Ripple
ink:  Black Stazon & Raspberry Ripple
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

We had a long late night on the farm last night.
The hogs sorted & loaded hard.
I got ran over by a big pig (280#) & am sore- but thankfully didn't get hurt.
I just have a few bruises.

 I have been sick the past 2 days....
with a sort throat, cough & headache.  
I am miserable & hopefully feel better soon.
I have too much to do to be sick.

This morning I'm headed to Manda's to get the boys.
Tonight I'll be sorting & delivering stamp orders.
And hopefully I will have some energy left to work on figuring out projects for 
my workshop I have coming up on Sunday.

Deke's Uncle Joe is here to help pump our lagoons- 
so the guys have been putting in long hours trying to get 
alot done before the rain starts again.

NOTE:
MARK THIS DATE!
THE RETIRING LIST FOR THE CURRENT CATALOG
will be posted on Monday, 4/21!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment