Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring is here with Tulips!

Hello!
This is a fun fold tulip card.
It is one of my April class cards.
 Isn't the grass along the bottom cute!
It is made using the fringe scissors.
I will update this post with the supply list sometime soon.

I spend the day/night yesterday cutting card stock.
I was hoping I got to go to the races- but that didn't happen.
But the guys & Brayden did go to Bloomfield last night.
Nathan won his heat & the Stock Car Dash.
His good luck went bad when his motor blew up in the main 
& to top it off, he was leading at the time.
What a bummer!!!

As I type this post it is storming & we've been without power for about the past hour.
Deke went out to start the generator.
We are waiting for the power company to get things going again.
 
I still have a little more cutting to do & packing up before I'm headed out for my class today.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping with them.
Fran & Lona are our hostesses this month.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment