Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Oh- Yay, You!

Hello!
Here is a simple & clean fun card I created.
My niece Maddie is graduating in May.
So I've been working on her graduation invitations.
I think this card would make a cute graduation card or
just a cute celebration/congratulations card for many occasion.
'Pomp & Circumstance'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Merry Mini's Punch Pack (Small Star), Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Brayden got to help us for awhile on the farm last night.
He is a true little farmer.
I was cold & tired when we got in from loading hogs.
I made a big pot of chili soup for supper & took a hot shower.
Then went to bed early for me!
This crazy/busy month is catching up with me & it isn't over with yet!

 Brayden has strep throat- so I'll be taking him to the dr today.
I feel so bad for my little man.
He is a trooper though.
Tonight I'm planning to be home as I have lots of orders to sort & get ready for delivery.
Plus have LOTS of card stock to cut for my 'All Occasions' card class that I have on Saturday.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment