Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

'Oh, Hello' rose.......

Good morning!
Here is a pretty card that I got in a swap from my friend Ruth Bingle.
She is a gem & I met her several years ago at Founders.
We always try to connect when we attend SU! events.
'Oh, Hello' & 'Essentials'
cs:  Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
ink:  Primrose Petals
markers:  Primrose Petals & Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Corner Rounder, dimensionals, glue dots, 5/8" Crochet Trim ribbon

Brody is sick.....such a bummer!
So yesterday Deke went with me & took the twins to see Dr. Mary.
Drakes ear infection is gone, but he still has a cough, so he is on meds for that.
Brody had ear infection & a cough, so he has meds for that too.
Brody will have a return check in 2 weeks.
Praying that the meds help him get better soon, as his surgery is in 2 1/2 weeks & he can't be sick then or else they will have to reschedule his surgery.
AND we sure don't want that to happen- we want to get it done.
 So praying that the boys are better soon.
It has been a long winter!

My little man, Brayden came to visit last night while his daddy & Papa worked in the shop.
Oh my gosh.....he ate tons.
He was starving when he got here at 4:45, so I made him supper.
We then watched a movie together & pIayed.
I so enjoy him!
He is so smart & sweet- such a joy! 

When he left I burnt the midnight oil working on SU! business stuff.
(I had to place a couple of orders & sort 3 boxes of stamps that arrived yesterday.)

Tonight is my farmer night- we sell hogs.

I hope you have a super day!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, I get tired just reading about all that you do. Hope the kids get better. Winter is always hard on the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you Sally!! If you lived by me you know I'd have to helping me all of the time!! I can't wait until convention so I can spend it with you & Christy & several of my group too!!

    Yes- I agree- that I hope the twins are both better soon.

    Winter is hard on all of us- including livestock.

    Take care.
    Love & Blessings-
    SUSIE

    ReplyDelete